Up to 10,000 off any Package
(for inquiries/reservations please contact us at 348-4291 or 0920-9220276 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Welcome to Carmel Events
Good Day to all!
Fr. Arnold "Arnie" Boehme, Father Superior of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish and Brod. Willie Villamin of the Knights of Columbus also a lay minister and owner of Villamin Ultravision Digital Photography in cooperation with various other top wedding suppliers such as Print Lane, DXC's Catering, Eloquente Catering, Lina Vitan Catering,and Hizon's Catering have teamed up to bring you a Complete Wedding Package with the aim of promoting the Parish facilities. This package comes complete with most of the amenities couple's need for a wedding. Click here to check out our Complete Wedding Package.
This website is aimed to promote events for the National Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish in New Manila, Quezon City, as well as its function hall named the Fr. Mark Horan Hall. We have created a complete package for you. So if you wish to have a dream wedding at Mt. Carmel, go ahead and take a peek at our very affordable package. Please also view the NEWS page for important announcements. Thank you and God Bless!!!
For the Mount Carmel Complete Wedding Package please contact us at 348-4291,
636-0997, 0920-9220276 or 0920-9220271.
For other Church Related Inquiries, kindly contact Bro. Ely Jacobe Jr. or Ms. Carla Borleo at 725-1508 or 724-5938 (Local 102)
CLICK HERE for Photos
Fr. Arnold Boehme with Brod. Willie Villamin launching the Complete Wedding Package.
Requirements for Weddings @ Mount Carmel
WEDDING REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLIST:
(Please Remember to submit only ORIGINAL Copies and submit and fulfill all requirements at least 2 months before your wedding date)
· Marriage License from Civil Registrar’s Office
· CENOMAR – Certificate of No Marriage from NSO
· Marriage Contract from NSO (If Civilly Married)
· Certificate of Baptism (Bride and Groom) with parish seal and marked “For Marriage Purposes"
· Certificate of Confirmation (Bride and Groom) with parish seal and marked “For Marriage Purposes”
· Permission from Parish Priest of the Bride and Groom
· Publication of Marriage Banns in the parishes of the Bride and Groom for 3 consecutive Sundays
· Attendance of Pre Cana or Pre Marriage Counselling (2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at Mt. Carmel)
· ID Pictures and Residence Certificates
· Birth Certificate (Bride and Groom)
· List of Principal Sponsors, Secondary Sponsors, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Best Man, Maid of Honor,
Flower Girls, Bearers and Parents of the Bride and Groom.
· Canonical interview with a Priest at Mt. Carmel (every Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 AM), One (1) month before
the wedding date (with complete papers). PLEASE BE ON TIME.
· A LETTER OF DELEGATION from the parish for couples who have their own officiating priest.
Adult Baptismal Requirements (3yrs old and above)
2) Certification of Residencies (if no Birth Certificate)
3) Certification of No Records from the 3 Parish from the Vicariate of Holy Family
4) 4 Session Catechesis
5) Parent Catechesis
Pls. Contact Bro. Jade from Catechetical office from Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm @ 383-4078
If you would like to make an announcement of your event relevant to the Parish, please email us your request here.
Download all the rules and regulations of Mt. Carmel Parish Church
Carmel Events Package Advantages
1) Your wedding simplified. Since we have already brought together most of your needs in preparation for your wedding, life becomes a little bit easier. We put you in contact with the other suppliers so you can be as involved as you like.
2) Everything is at the same place. With our package of the Mt. Carmel Shrine and the Fr. Mark Horan Hall, there's no need to think about long delays due to the weather, traffic and since the Mt. Carmel Shrine is a very well-known landmark there is very little chance of your guests getting lost.
3) Price. These days it is not unusual for couples to spend half a million or more for their wedding, but not all couple's are fortunate enough to have that much money to spend. That's why we have chosen the very best suppliers to keep the price to a minimum while never sacrificing quality and thus maximizing your budget.
4) Accessibility. Since the Mt. Carmel Shrine is a well known landmark in the area, it also is very accessible. The Shrine of course has a very good amount of parking spaces, it is also accessible via tricycle, LRT-II and Jeepney. This alone assures you that no matter what, your guests will have lots of choices on how to get there.
5) Grandeur. Because of the innate beauty and size of the Parish, you wedding is sure to be a very grand occasion indeed. The large church halls also show very well for photo ops.
6) Peace of Mind. All the suppliers in the Complete Wedding package have been in the Wedding industry for a significant amount of time, bringing with them experience that always proves invaluable in such a once in a lifetime event. This also grants peace of mind ensuring a really great and laid back experience for the newlyweds.
7) One Stop Shop. Or so to speak, what we have created is a system wherein the couple has a virtual wedding coordinator for all the inclusions of the package, using the combined resources of our network we are able to make all the arrangements for the couple. Making getting married in the Mt. Carmel Church as hassle free as it can be. Also because of our network as well, we are able to make arrangements for items which are not included in the Complete Wedding Package, such as the Bridal Gown, souvenirs etc..
8) Online (PayPal) Payments. You may make your reservation online thru Paypal, which accepts most major credit and debit cards. So regardless if you're an expat or just can't find time in your busy schedule, you can simply log into Paypal and make your reservation payment. And you may also choose to Pay the entire amount in 2 payments thru Paypal. (A standard 4.5% additional for Paypal Processing will be charged)